Xiaomi launches MI 10 series globally on 27 march 2020 with flagship grade hardware and competitive pricing in an Online launch event , In this launch event Xiaomi announces 3 smartphones Xiaomi MI 10 ,Xiaomi MI 10 pro and Xiaomi MI 10 lite. All the smartphones are future proof with 5G technology along with top of the line specs,The company just launched the cheapest 5G phone in the price of mid-range 4G phone which shook whole smartphone market and will easily convince the user to shift on 5G phone. Manu kumar Jain (CEO of Xiaomi India) also announce that MI 10 is coming to India very soon, may be in April 2020.
KEY SPECIFICATIONS OF MI 10 LITE :-
- 6.57 inch fullHD+ super amoled display with 60 Hz refresh rate
- Octa core Snapdragon 765G SoC with 5G support
- Quad cameras (48MP main+ 8MP ultra wide+ 5MP macro+ 2MP depth) with nightmode 2.0 and Vlog mode
- 16 MP dot notch front camera with f/2.5 lens
- LPDDR4X Ram along with UFS 2.1 Storage
- 4160 mAh battery along with 20 watt fast charger in the box
- colors are Green, Grey and White
PRICING AND AVAILABILITY :-
The pricing of this phone in European market is 350€ (approx 30,000 INR) which is too much for Indian market , so there are less chances that this phone is coming to Indian market. They promised to deliver this phone as soon as possible in European market.