Android has come a long way since its release back in 2008. Since then every year we find new and better android phones come out and they keep getting better and cheaper. 2020 has been a great year for mobile phones with alot of new and exciting things. Many phones are now 5g compatible and a new trend of more than one camera has hit the phones. They usually have an ultrawide camera and a portrait camera now. Here are the some of the best affordable android phones.
1. Oneplus nord
- Display - 6.4" (1080×2400 pixels)
- Camera - 48 MP(main) 8 MP(ultra wide) 5 MP (depth) 2 MP (macro) 32MP+8MP (Selfie)
- RAM - 6-12 GB (SD 765G)
- Battery - 4115 mAh (30 watt fast charging)
- Storage - 64GB - 256GB
Released on August 4th 2020, the smaller version of Oneplus 8, starting at ₹24,999 Nord is one of the best budget phone that supports 5g in 2020. It has a 90 Hz, HDR10+ AMOLED display. With a total of 6 cameras , 4 at the rear and 2 at the front, it takes really good photos in daylight. It can shoot 4k 60fps videos even with the selfie camera. It has a weight of 184g and 8.2mm thickness. It supports Android 10 with OxygenOS 10.5.9. It has an in display fingerprint scanner. The only thing that has been cut down is the processor i.e Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G rather than the 800 series. But still its a pretty good phone.
2. Samsung galaxy M51
- Display - 6.7"(1080x2400pixels)
- Camera - 64MP(wide) 12MP(ultrawide) 5MP (depth) 5 MP(macro) , 32MP(selfie)
- RAM - 6/8 GB (SD 730G)
- Battery - 7000mAh(25W charging)
- Storage - 128 GB (Expandable micro sd slot )
Released on September 11th 2020, the galaxy M51 is a Monster with one of the largest battery available. Starting at ₹22,999, it has a Super AMOLED plus display and a weight of 213g , 9.5 mm thickness. It has a total of 5 cameras , one selfie and a quad camera setup that takes decent photos and videos and records upto 4k 30fps. It has a side mounted fingerprint scanner. It supports Android 10 with One UI 2.5. It has a littler slower Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G but it's main plus point is the long lasting battery.
3. Realme 7 pro
- Display - 6.4"(1080x2400 pixels)
- Camera - 64MP(main) 8MP(ultrawide) 2MP(macro) 2MP(depth)
- RAM - 6/8 GB(SD 720G)
- Battery - 4500 mAh(65W fast charging)
- Storage - 128 GB(micro SD slot alloted)
Realme 7 pro is a little more cheaper starting at ₹19,999 with a Super AMOLED Display. It has a weight of 182g and 8.7mm thickness. It runs on Android 10 with Realme UI. It has a total of 5 cameras, one selfie and a quad camera setup with takes good photos in daylight. The main camera can record upto [email protected] and the selfie camera fan record upto [email protected]/120 fps. With a lower price, this phone has one of the fastest charging i.e 65W that fully charges the phone in 35 minutes(advertised).
4. Redmi Note 9 Pro Max
- Display - 6.67" (1080x2400 pixels)
- Camera - 64MP(Main) 8MP(ultrawide) 2MP(depth) 5MP(macro) , 32MP(selfie)
- RAM - 6/8 GB (SD 720g)
- Battery - 5020 mAh(33W charging)
- Storage - 64GB/128GB (micro SD card alloted)
Redmi note 9 pro max costs further more less than realme 7 pro . Starting at ₹15,999 with an ISP LCD display rather than the AMOLED display. It has a weight of 209g with 8.8mm thickness. It runs on Android 10 with MIUI 12. It has a total of 5 cameras, one selfie and a quad camera setup with takes good photos in daylight. The main camera can record upto 4k@30fps and the selfie camera fan record upto 1080p@30 fps. It has a side mounted fingerprint scanner .