India's version of PUBG is out now with amazing features ROUGE HEIST.
India's biggest versatile gaming stage Mobile Premier League (MPL) has banded together with Mumbai-based game designer Lifelike Studios to dispatch Rogue Heist, India's first indigenous multi-player online shooter game only on the MPL studios application, in front of different stages. Rouge Heist is created by Lifelike Studios and sponsored by Bollywood Actor and Producer Arbaaz Khan and Time2play Gaming Studios.
Rouge Heist is one of the first multi-player Esports on the MPL studios and will see clients go head to head against one another, with money prizes for gets for each fight and competition. MPL studios nude right now has more than 40 games on its foundation.
- Each game will last just seven minutes and Based on the leaderboard, top players will win money prizes on MPL, making it a virtual money heist with genuine cash for takes.
- On MPL the game mode will be Rogue Heist-BRAWL – a super-quick, activity pressed Esport mode. Here 10 players are set in opposition to one another to take the most extreme measure of cash.
- Rebel Heist has four jobs to offer: Sniper, Assault, Hacker, and Support.
- With 12 players on the field, plans can go south in a rush, so be prepared to ad lib on the off chance that you need to capture the best plunder!
- 8 GB RAM
- Minimum 7GB of free space
- Windows 7, 8, 8.1
- 64 bit OS
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 660 2GB / AMD Radeon HD 7850 2GB Graphic Card
Rouge Heist is a new interpretation of the Heist games that means to make a special encounter of a heist, which is serious, drawing in, and fun in a genuinely serious constant multiplayer condition.
Following in the strides of PUBG and Fortnite. Rouge Heist is India's first indigenous multi-player online shooter game only on the MPL application, in front of different stages. The game will incorporate an activity stuffed Esport mode, for example, BRAWL. Each game keeps going just seven minutes, in which 10 players rival against one another to take the greatest measure of cash.