Honor launched their first 30 series smartphone which is Honor 30S , it is also the first phone that is equipped with Kirin 820 5G ready chipset which is a powerful upper midrange chipset. This phone is runs on Android 10 but Google services such as Playstore and Google Maps are inaccessible because Huawei and Honor are banned to use GMS( Google Mobile services ) , that's why they use their own HMS( Huawei Mobile Services). This is the first 5G Premium Midranger from Honor and comes in affordable range of 5G smartphones.
SPECIFICATIONS OF HONOR 30S :-
- 6.50 inch fullHD+ IPS punch hole display with 90.3 % Screen-to-body ratio and 405 ppi pixel density.
- Kirin 820 5G octa core processor( 1 x Cortex A-76 at 2.36 GHz + 3 x Cortex A-76 at 2.22 GHz + 4 x Cortex A55 at 1.84 GHz)
- Mali-G57 GPU for Graphic intensive tasks.
- LPDDR4X Ram with UFS 2.1 Storage for Smooth multitasking and Fast App opening speeds.
- Quad Camera ( 64 MP main sensor + 8 MP wide-angle + 8 MP telephoto + 2 MP macro lens) , telephoto lens provide 2x Optical zoom and 5x Hybrid zoom and 20x digital zoom .
- 16 MP front selfie shooter with f/2.0 lens
- Dimensions are 162.31 x 8.85 mm and 190gm in weight.
- 4,000 mAh battery with 40W Super fast charging.
- Runs on Magic UI 3.1.1 Based on Android 10.
- Side Mounted Finger Print Scanner with all the typical Smartphone Sensors.
- colors are Black, Green and White.
PRICE AND VARIANTS :-
- 8 GB + 128 GB for 2,399 CNY ( approx 25,500 INR)
- 8 GB + 256 GB for 2,699 CNY (approx 29,000)
It is available for pre-orders in China and sale will Start on 7 April 2020 .There is no information regarding global launch of the device.