Best iPhones Under Your Budget & Their Features
Hello! Fellas, how are you doing? Well, today's article has got your mood right. Yes! I know you love iPhones, I mean who doesn't? Are you planning to buy one? If you have it in your bucket list, then just give this article a read. I have compiled a list of best iPhones under your budget. Check out the list below, and don't miss out on their amazing features, right away! And it will help you choose the best one for yourself. And one thing is for sure, now these iPhones won't cost your kidney:)) So, let's begin! Here are the gems.
So, the first on our list is the one and only the super strong iPhone 11. Apple claims that it's made from the toughest glass ever present in a smartphone and also offers improved water resistance (IP68), ultimately boosting overall durability of the phone. The phone received highly positive reviews from its consumers. They praised its unique features. The iPhone's spatial audio offers a more immersive sound experience, and it also supports Dolby Atmos.
Apple iPhone 11 comes in green, yellow, red, purple, white and black colors.
- Display: Offers a liquid retina HD display. 6.1-inch all-screen LCD display. Multi touch display with IPS technology with a resolution of 1792x828 pixels at 326 ppi. The phone also has a Wide touch display and it's scratch resistant.
- Camera: iPhone 11 has a dual camera on rear with HDR and Quad-LED dual-tone flash. It has a front camera of 12 MP with a TOF 3D camera sensor. Sensor's include gyro,compass, proximity, Face ID and barometer.
- Battery: the smartphone is powered by a non-removable Li-Ion 3110mAh battery that gets 50% charged in 30 mins. And comes with a USB Power Delivery 2.0+Qi wireless charging.
- Software: Smartphone runs on iOS 13 software.
- The iPhone 11 is priced starting at $699 for the 64GB model. You can also get a 128GB model for a price of $749, and a 256GB model for $849.
- iPhone Upgrade Program customers can get an iPhone 11 64 GB variant for a payout of $29.12 per month. The 128GB model can cost you around $31.20 per month, and the 256GB version costs $35.37 per month.
2.)iPhone 11 Pro
Apple launched this on 10th September 2019. This one is another super strong phone which can tolerate water up to 4 meters for about 30 minutes. And you can get it in your favorite color as the phone is available in four color options of green, gold, silver and space grey and has a glass body. iPhone 11 Pro comes with a hexa-core A13 bionic processor and has 4GB of RAM.
The smartphone is available in three variants of 64GB, 256GB and 512 GB and comes with a starting price of RS 99,900
More features are as follows:
- Screen: iPhone 11 pro comes with a 5.80 inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1125x2436 pixels at 458 ppi. It is water, splash and dust resistant.
- Camera: For a change, iPhone 11 Pro has triple cameras on rear, of 12 MP each. It has dual LED flash and rear autofocus. Front camera also comes in 12 MP and a flash.
- Software: this Apple smartphone works on iOS 13 software
3)Apple iPhone SE:
Third on our list is a smartphone which definitely fits in your budget. It is a value-for-money phone. iPhone SE was officially launched on March 24, 2017 and comes for just RS 17,300 only.
- Screen: comes with an IPS LCD display with measurements of 123.8mm x 58.6mm x 7.6mm. And has a resolution of 640x1136 pixels at 326ppi.
- Camera: it is embedded with a 12 MP camera with auto flash, tace detection, image stabilization, digital zoom, etc.
- Battery: iPhone SE is powered by a 1642 mAh battery, which is quite average.
4) iPhone 12: This one's last in the list, but my most favorite. Although it is still under production and is not available in the market. It is the newest flagship for 2020 with powerful features and affordable price. iPhone 12 will be supporting 5G connectivity with super high speeds of up to 4Gbps. This is just the trailer. I am eagerly waiting for its launch and I'm sure you too will await it.
I researched a lot to curate this article and it is completely up to you which one to buy. Check out the features and select the best one for yourself before investing Hard earned money. Thanks a lot for reading this and I hope you find it useful.